eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I know what you mean but...

Please distinguish the difference between Ebaumsworld and Newgrounds. Both websites thrive off millions of individuals submitting media for entertainment.

Both websites are making lots of money off of user submissions. Ebaumsworld dosnt 'steal' work any more than Youtube or Collegehumor or whatever.

Please don't become Michael Moore, picking on one source of the problem at large.

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

Alright.

Your animation aside, do you feel the need to review every negative comment left by someone that dosnt even know who you are? I dont know who you are, but all this bullshit aside, you really need to get a life... Think about it, you are sitting at your computer waiting for someone to review this movie so you can "show them up" that is more pathedic than this flash.

FourStar responds:

i agree, i am a loser

Nintendo made cooler Nintendo made cooler

Not bad, but not good.

It was medicore... but I can tell that your new to flash. The only thing is, its not amusing. Try again.

Your name is Robert now. Your name is Robert now.

What the hell...

... hoy the hell did this even get "turd of the week"?

HardcoreChristmas responds:

User stupidity

A normal stick fight A normal stick fight

Pretty good

ur animation was smooth and fit well together, the prodigy music was looped pretty good too. It wasnt anything new or special but it was good.

I like to move it move it I like to move it move it

OK, can we say gay?

This guy must have had alot of time on his hands, to get pictures of some fat, naked guy painted like spiderman, and move the pictures around the screen to the tune of "I like to move it move it". This was utter shit and unless you wanna see the above text, i suggest you dont watch it. P.S. that guy had the smallest balls.